http://www.ibotoolbox.com/dynamicbanner.ashx?userid=16611&bannerid=1

Terri Pattio - Spiritual Wellness - Pursuing Spiritual Goals.

 Spiritual Wellness - Pursuing Spiritual Goals.
You will cause me to know the path of life. Rejoicing to satisfaction is with your face.  There is pleasantness at your right hand forever.
Woohoo this is great news as the psalmist says, knowing the path of life, rejoicing because of the satisfaction when I see your face and knowing that I am pleasing you happily and forever.
I wrote this today because there is someone, somewhere out there who needs spiritual help and spiritual guidance. I firmly believe that God is the only way for us all.  With God all things are possible.  Be blessed always and forever.



IBOToolbox Featured Member Of the day  Dee Dee Coleman




Find us on Google+